Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual's computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information remains on your computer after the internet session finishes but you can delete them using some browsers, manually or using system utilities. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies.
User preferences cookies
Our web publishing software saves a cookie on your computer to remember if you prefer us to save your details when you use the comment form or not. This gives you the option to make new comments without reentering your details each time.
Anonymous performance cookies
These cookies are set by third party analytics software, which collects information about the pages visitors go to most often, and if you encounter missing pages or broken links. This information is completely anonymous and it helps us improve how the website works.
Third party cookies
Our website uses third-party tools for ticket booking, media display and social networking. Examples of third-party cookie usage are:
- Add-This tool enables social sharing of our website content: cookies enable this tool to recognise if you are already logged into a social network or not.
These third-parties may also be using cookies to collect anonymous performance analytics like us.
How to turn cookies off
If you would like to turn off cookies, you can usually do this using your web browser. Click the Help menu in your browser to find out how, or follow one of the links below for information about the specific browser you are using. Remember that cookies can be essential to the functionality of some websites (e.g online shops and services which you log in to) so make sure you are aware how your favourite websites are using cookies before turning them off for these sites.
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chome
Cookie settings in Safari
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
We collect personal information from visitors to this website when you request a specific service, such as our email newsletter, through the use of online forms, and every time you email us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you when you buy tickets or donate, including potentially details of the payment cards used.
We collect additional information automatically each time you visit our website:
• Your top level domain name (for example www.google.co.uk)
• Your server address (for example 987.654.32.1)
• The date and time of the visit to the site
• The pages accessed
• The previous site accessed
• The type of browser used
• Your operating system (for example Apple Mac, Windows etc)
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website exclusively for the following purposes:
• Dealing with your inquiries and requests
• Administering tickets and donations
• Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
• Reporting statistics to funders and other stakeholders
• Carrying out market research campaigns
• Providing you with information about our activities
Let's get started!
Enter your email address below and we will be in contact with you
to discuss your first campaign.